Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Open Thread

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Open Thread

The moonbats parade in DC again yesterday,sheesh, don't these folks have anything better to do?
Video from Age of Hooper


If they were Victoria's Secret models I might be impressed so to indulge my intellectual side I am going to go enjoy some FOX cartoons and NFL football and revel in my ignorance.

Mark Levin goes off on Media Matters and MoveOn's Clinton machine, from HotAir:

5 comments:

Gayle said...

I love Mark Levin and watched the entire video, but didn't watch the first one. If I see any more moonbats I shall go mad. Mad! MAD! DO YOU HEAR ME? BWAHAHAHAHAH! Oh... Sorry... I'm sure you get my drift.

If Levin is right (and I'm sure he is) then Media Matters should be taken to court. Why haven't they been? I don't want my taxpayer dollars - not one penny of it - helping to support those traitorous morons! GRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

gotta love levin. bill o'reilly said that he was told (by fox's attorneys?) that they can't be sued because they couch their statements in such a manner that they can simply say "hey it's our opinion" and everyone knows you can't be sued for your opinions. well, at least not unless you're a conservative...

Avi said...

'Make love not war'
They should try making love through a burka- not fun.

Gayle said...

Is it possible to make love through a burka? LOL!

Goat said...

Those women should be covered by a burka to spare the rest of us. Make love, have you ever noticed how ugly the folks holding those signs usually are?