Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Barnyard: Romney On Cspan

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Romney On Cspan

I watching him speak at a rally in Florida and boy has his stump speechifying really improved, this is the Mitt that I have been backing for many years, powerful, dynamic, energetic and firey. The crowd is eating it up in Miami. I will see if I can find some video, that was very good.
He is going to be in Sacramento next week and I just might have to go see him if I can round up $250 after I pay my business sales taxes for last year.
I hope this link works, video is here, if not go here and look for recent programs and Mitt Romney in Sweetwater.
An added bonus for the first time he leads the RCP average in Florida and is moving up everywhere while the rest are static or moving down.

No comments: